where your mouse goes to surf!
The “Team” as it’s presently constituted, aside from the inventor of record or as otherwise noted, is not in total consisting of the same people who were involved initially. Myself and a remaining and expanding group of key contributors are noted as follows:
- John Russell, MS, ARNP-C, MBA, President of Surfin’EZ, LLC which is a Florida company. I am also the principle of record on all associated patents, copyrights and trademarks.
- Jim Clarke, is retired as the former Master Planner for the Solid Rocket Boosters on the Space Shuttle post Challenger and a U.S. Navy Veteran. Jim has been involved in a consultative capacity since day one.
- Mr. Lee Bridges, CAD Professional has made many significant contributions in his role in developing several series of CAD drawings from which several prototypes have been fabricated throughout the development process.
- 3D Systems, Inc. Lawrenceburg, Tennesee provided 3 D printing services and fabricated prototypes.
- Protech Composites Inc. Vancouver, Washington provider of carbon fiber composite surfaces.
- unique tool and Guide Inc. windsor, ontario Provider of manufacturing engineering and production tool fabrication services.
- Additions pending…