Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Limit risk Through Ergonomic Optimization
- female gender
- genetic predisposition
- Occupational use of Vibrating power tools
- history of injury to the wrist
Anatomy of the Carpal Tunnel Structure of the wrist.
Source WEB MD
- wrist flexion occupational
understanding Carpal tunnel syndrome
national institutes of health recommendations
- maintain Good posture
- use Ergonomic workstations and tools… (Surfin-Ez)
- change hand position frequently
- Stretch hands and wrists regularly
- Take frequent rest breaks to shake arms & legs, lean back and stretch, throughout the work day
kickstarter coming spring 2021
12/06/23 current production is sold out!
sign up for new colors &
new inventory availability!!!
“Surfin-EZ’s patented design has been thoughtfully engineered to be ergonomically optimized” John Russell